- Wednesday after work, I got lazy and decided not to run.
- While still at work, I ate two big pieces of Amish Friendship Bread, which is really cake, leaving my tummy full and my mind pissed off at myself.
- Once I got home and sat down in front of the TV, I then proceeded to finish off a bag of sour cream and onion chips as well as crackers and cheese, and a huge hot dog.
- I NEVER eat hot dogs.
- Since it was the BF's bday the next day and he was at a night class, I made him a batch of Red Velvet Cupcakes.
- I ate three.
- I felt like crap all night.
- Thursday morning, I didn't have to be at work until later so I made the BF bday pancakes!
- They were whole wheat so I rationalized eating a small one with honey 15 minutes prior to my 8 mile run that morning at 7 AM.
- That was a bad idea.
- The run went well, but the first 4 miles were tough due to pancake and food intake of the night before.
- I felt (somewhat) redeemed after finishing run, but still very pissed that I had skipped it on Wednesday, thus extending my running week and making Friday an on day rather than an off day.
- Last night I drank too much wine at a work event.
- I came home and ate TWO HOT DOGS!
- I was hungover this morning and dehydrated so I made a fruit and spinach smoothie, making me feel a little better about life.
Got a track workout on for tonight and 20 miles planned for this Sunday. We have some friends coming over tonight to watch the UNC game...I plan on serving a plethora of HEALTHY game food!
Hope everyone has had a better week than I, and is having a fantastic Friday :)