Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Tuesday and I'm Tired, So...

Well guys, it's been a long 24 hours. I just got back to my apartment after studying all night and taking my big life, accident and health insurance test at 8 this morning. Although I had a lot on my mind (I think I dreamt about adjustable whole life policies and annuity contracts in the brief hour I was in snoozeland) I still managed to get the proctor to take my pic right before I went in for the test! I knew y'all would want to see just how put-together and sane I was looking at that moment:


But at least this hawt look comes with some good news.....I PASSED!!

So glad that it's over. Just got a shower and now I am back to my normal self again, and ready for work as a newly licensed life insurance producer:

Much better :)

Running tonight is a big maybe, depends on how I'm feeling. Thanks for all the well wishes on the test and my back, it feels much better today! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you can get some quality rest now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, babe! You are THE AWESOMEST! http://www.someecards.com/upload/congratulations/congratulations_on_having_job_security.html

    ReplyDelete