Also, for more on the benefits of drinking coconut water, here is some info from the Vita Coco website (my fave brand because they're the cheapest!). Also, don't confuse coconut water with coconut juice...not the same thing!
- the 5 essential electrolytes: potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous
- more potassium than a banana (don't tell the monkeys) & 15 times more potassium than the leading sports drink
- potassium which helps regulate blood pressure, heart function and enhances the hydration process
- properties which promote smoother more hydrated skin
- no artificial sweeteners and is low in carbohydrates
Also been getting ready for my big race! Making a list, and checkin' it twice :)
That's all folks! We are driving up to North Carolina after I get off work this afternoon and will be staying with my dad for the race in Greensboro. I'm getting excited!