Monday, May 4, 2009

Marathon Update!

If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I finished my first marathon on Saturday!

I am currently in a war with Blogger to publish my full race report, which was finished yesterday but for whatever reason will not post. It may be tonight before it finally gets posted.

To give you a sneak peek, the title is: 'Tampons, Moo Cows & Sweet Tea: A Race Report From the NC Marathon.'

Sounds fun, yes? So check back tonight, or in the morning if you don't get on your computer at night, and I will promise to entertain you to the best of my abilities with my recap.

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to read your report, but hope you're getting some good rest and enjoying the afterglow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me hooked with that title:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to read about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That title's definitely intriguing!

    CONGRATS, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congrats on the marathon! Thats incredible!! Where do you live? I live in Mount P

    ReplyDelete
  6. the suspense is killing me. ugh.

    ReplyDelete