Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 7 of 18: Huh?

As I took last weekend off (including my 9 miler) because I was out of town, I was supposed to step things up a bit this week. Which, didn't really happen. But nevertheless...

Sunday: Lots of TV watching and then a 5 hour drive home from North Carolina.

Monday: 45 minute 6 AM spin class! My favorite way to start the week.

Tuesday: Trash Tuesday!! Err, Track Tuesday. On the agenda? 10 x 400s. We met up on the Daniel Island track to knock these out. Participants: Shannon, Katy, Sarah, me. We started out the first half between 6:30 and 7:30 pace (eeek) and then finished up between 7:30 and 8:30. Was really glad to have Shannon there when the speedier gals left us in the dust on 6-10.

Wednesday: Off. Was hoping to do AM spin, but my legs were beat.

Thursday: Was supposed to do my tempo run, but happy hour with these ladies sounded more fun :)

Friday: Although not a tempo run, got in 4 miles on the dreadmill + 10 minutes on that weirdo machine Cyvex? Not sure. A good cardio workout.

Saturday: LONG RUN DAY! 14 miles on the agenda. Of which I ended up doing about 13.5. My Garmin messed up so I'm not totally sure of the mileage. I was feeling okay until about mile 8, then my leg started to hurt and I started getting tired. Hopefully next week's run will be better. I'm hoping to step up my training a bit from here on out to be adequately prepared. I also am working on a fundraiser this week so hopefully I can fit it all in!

Winner of the giveaway to be announced later this morning!

3 comments:

  1. What a hectic schedules! I know you can do it! Go! We own a Wall Mirrors ecommerce site and are always looking for great content to share and help inspire. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a matter of time management. I know you can do it. Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I feel lack of strength to stick to my training regime, I usually support my body with nutritional supplements. Super Army Formula by Military Grade is a perfect energizer for me. It is available at amazon: h t t p ://www.amazon.com/Endurance-Testosterone-Military-Intraworkout-Supplement/dp/B00HN6JTSI/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1394122866&sr=8-48&keywords=military+gradeI don't like to take any kinds of chemicals, but this supplement is natural. It gives me perfect energy and tone. I enjoy my workouts and I like to go beyond my limits.

    ReplyDelete