Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogger Support for TNT!

I promise I have an update on Week 1 training coming up soon, but for today, please go here...

Bobbi is AWESOME. Not only does she do it all, but she manages to blog about it all too. (I can't keep up. Clearly.) She generously offered to help me raise money for my TNT campaign today!

The deets (from her blog):

>>If we sell 30 Enviotes (plus you will receive the Envipal for free ($8 value)), I will DONATE $150 ($5 PER BAG) to Kristen for her Team in Training Fundraising efforts.

>>So you are going to get a great reusable tote + a wonderful lunch box for only $20 and I will be giving $5 of it to a wonderful cause!!!

>>We only have until tomorrow night May 26th to make this happen, so let’s get shopping!!!

THANKS Bobbi!

I bought my tote, did you? I promise to be back with my Chicago 2010 Training Schedule and an update on how the first week went soon! Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment