Monday, July 20, 2009

Dessert Fundraiser this Saturday in Charlotte, NC Area!

Hey y'all! Just a quick update for anybody out there in the Ft. Mill, SC/Charlotte, NC area!

I'm holding another dessert night fundraiser this Saturday, July 25th from 7 to 9PM at my mom's house in Fort Mill, SC. She lives about 15 minutes outside of Charlotte so it's pretty close for any of y'all in the 704 area!

We're gonna have all you can eat desserts, coffee, Bailey's (yum) and hopefully some wine if I can get it donated, in exchange for donations.

I raised about $500 at my last dessert night for my Team in Training fundraising campaign and I'm hoping to shatter that number with the help of my mom at this event!

If you're in the area I would love to meet you! We're going to have plenty of desserts and some fun giveaways as well :) I've got a few "marathon inspired" donations from local companies so far that I'm either going to auction or raffle off...you gotta stop by to see what they are!

If you wanna indulge, shoot me an email for the deets: ChasRunner at gmail dot com

Have a fab Monday!

***Edited to add***

Awesome local companies making this event rock!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you get lots of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,

    I am sure it will be a huge success. Can't wait to read up on it and see some pictures of some yummy things.

    On a more serious note, a young boy earned his angel wings yesterday so I can't thank you enough for standing for your team hero and for all that are in this fight.

    I think I am going to have to take Nana up on her fund raising challenge.

    Go Team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, I wonder how much a plane ticket would be? Probably too expensive on such short notice, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me and Dan over! We had a great time meeting you guys and the desserts were awesome! Good luck with your fundraising! :) D

    ReplyDelete